Why are we refreshing our website? For the same reasons every business should consider:
- To better represent who we are today (not last year or 2-3 years ago)
- To take advantage of innovations in web programming
- To simplify navigation for quicker arrival at what visitors want to see
- To build a better showcase for our work
- To create an efficient platform for future content
- To refine our design aesthetics
As a leading provider of online solutions, our business has evolved so our online presence had to as well.
It’s imperative that we have a site that exemplifies what a website should be for our business and to convey our brand personality.
Some improvements you will see:
- Featured work on the home page. Our product is what visitors want to see, so there it is.
- More interactivity, because many brand experiences happen on the web today
- New options for searching our online portfolio by industry and by category
- A complete overhaul of our Blog to reflect the most current agency and industry information
And a few features you can’t see: We built it on an open-source CMS for easy updating; and we’ve incorporated some best practices for SEO (search engine optimization).
For more information visit our website at www.schifinolee.com or please contact Ben Lee or Paola Schifino at 813-258-5858, exts. 224 and 223, respectively, or at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.