You are a production machine. An expert within Adobe Suite, and believe that God is in the file’s details. Understand that deadlines mean something. You’re fast, smart, intuitive, and you have a sense for design when the opportunities arise to make your mark. If you are a production artist and looking for a new opportunity where striving for excellence lives and breathes throughout our entire agency creative process – not just the beginning, the middle or the end, we’d like to meet you. Contact us today and set up an appointment to chat. We look forward to seeing how your skills complement ours!
Job Functions Include:
- Building print-ready mechanicals.
- Executing creative concepts that are on strategy across all media (DM, email, online, print, TV, radio and out-of-home).
- Partnering with senior creative to develop great work within clients’ branding guidelines.
- Partnering with members of the creative department for art/mechanical preparation, file release to press, color correction and general prepress functions.
- Remaining abreast of technological advances in the field and being able to identify areas of use in the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a can-do attitude.
- 1+ years experience in an agency environment
- Expertise in Adobe Suite
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects.
- Detail oriented
Please apply with your cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary requirements to email@example.com
This is an on-site position, local applicants only.