Great work comes from creativity and passion. If you’d like to join this high-energy environment, respond to an open posting with your resume and samples (PDFs or links) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising and branding is more than a job to you, it’s your passion. Words are your superpower, and you thrive on the energy provided by the
ever-evolving nature of the business. Every project you work on is a chance to push your creative brilliance to the next level. Each day is an award-worthy endeavor, and you’re always up to the challenge. You wholeheartedly believe in craftsmanship and attention to details, because nothing less than perfection is up to par. Coincidentally, you’ve outgrown your current role, and you’re ready for your next great challenge. Sounds like we should talk. Contact Schifino Lee and let’s see how we mesh.
– Participate in client “Discovery Sessions” and help in the development of creative strategies
– Partner with art directors to develop awe-inspiring concepts based on creative briefs and project parameters
– Write short and long-format content for consumer and B2B brands across a wide variety of traditional and digital media
– Deliver brilliant solutions that are on-strategy, on-time, and on-budget
– Clearly communicate project status (and challenges) to team members and Creative Director
– Actively participate in client meetings, new business pitches, and agency presentations
– Have a keen knowledge of client style preferences, including do’s and don’ts of each brand
– Assist in mentoring younger writers and interns
– Prioritize and manage multiple projects in a deadline driven environment
– 3-5 years experience in an agency environment
– Excellent proof reading and editing skills
– Confidence in presenting ideas to the agency’s internal team as well as clients
– Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment
Please apply with cover letter, resume, and portfolio link to email@example.com
Leading Advertising Agency based in Tampa, FL is looking for a Digital Media Buyer with 3-5 years of experience to manage a variety of B2C and B2B accounts. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and has the ability/desire to work directly with clients. The candidate is accustomed to handling all forms of digital media and has a success record implementing digital lead generation campaigns for multiple clients.
-Management of digital ad campaigns across search, display, mobile, social, video, and emerging media
-Analyze all data, including search engine interface reports, Google Analytics, and vendor reports for ROI measurement
-Testing of traffic sources
-Collaborate with client and agency team members to implement integrated strategies
-Ability to analyze and optimize campaigns to meet CPA goals
-Negotiate opportunities with new and current media partners
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Successful candidates must be able to manage client relationships, develop creative briefs and strategies, manage large projects and lead all aspects of client campaigns and expectations. Candidates will be responsible for demonstrating firm control over project budgets and schedules, effective team management, multi-channel project planning, delivery, and will possess the drive to enhance the customer experience wherever possible.
-Manage a portfolio of accounts, large-to-small in size
-Assure flawless execution of client projects, prioritize resources
-Maintain relationships with key individuals at all levels of client organizations
-Create and develop account plans and lead weekly account reviews with project teams and account management.
-Drive account planning through strategic thinking.
-Help improve standards (documentation/strategies/process) that become the agency’s best practices.
-Assess business potential and profitability of account relationships.
-Manage pipeline forecasting for current and potential accounts.
-Bachelor’s Degree required
-CPG experience a plus
-Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal
-Must have strong project management skills with the proven ability to multi-task.
-Ideally 3-5 years of Agency Experience
-Medium-to-Large Account Experience (B2C & B2B)
-Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.).
-Workamajig experience a PLUS
Please send resume to email@example.com.