Last Thursday night the Schifino Lee team attended the American Advertising Awards Gala (they’ll always be the ADDYs to us) at Port Tampa Bay. We won big, coming home with 13 awards including 7 Golds and 2 “Best of the Bay” trophies. Here’s a list of everything we won:
- Best of the Bay, Gold, and two Silver awards in Newspaper, Color category for Sweetwater Organic Farm, “Ourganic is Better Organic”
- Best of the Bay and Gold award in Advertising Industry Self-Promo category for “Be the Santa Toy Drive”
- Gold award for Gerdau Ameristeel “New NY Bridge” print ad
- Gold awards in Digital Advertising and Elements of Advertising categories for Ameriflight website and photography
- Gold award in Integrated Campaigns category for The Powers Company’s “The Power of Un” campaign
- Gold award in Elements of Advertising category for P&S Transportation photography
- Silver award in Radio, Campaign category for Lizard Juice
- Silver award in Television category for Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo’s “London Frightmare” TV commercial
The American Advertising Awards, formerly the ADDYs, is the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition for creative excellence. It attracts over 40,000 entries every year in local ADDY competitions. Thursday night’s local show was sponsored by AAF Tampa Bay. The winning work now moves on to the district level competition in Orlando on May 2 for a chance to compete at the national level in Las Vegas in June.
Thank you to all of our wonderful clients and production partners! We’re grateful for the opportunities we’ve had to produce excellent work this past year and we’re committed to raising the bar even higher next year.