There’s an old saying in advertising: we buy what we know and we don’t know much.
So, what’s the best way to educate consumers about your product? We’d like to say its advertising, but in truth nothing beats the good old-fashioned personal referral.
The personal referral reigns supreme because of the trust factor. People listen to those they trust when they recommend a brand, product or company to work for. And guess what? Referrals usually reach the right audience. People know their friends and family well, and usually only recommend a job or product if they think it will be a good fit.
Referrals offer the best ROI
When it comes to employee recruiting, 82% of employers rated employee referrals above all other sources for generating the best return on investment (ROI). (Source: CareerBuilder) These high quality leads that come as referrals can help your company reduce the cost per hire, reduce the turnover rate, improve your offer acceptance rate, and generate more profit for your company.
Here is how Tapp360, Schifino Lee’s new cloud-based referral tool, can help you tap into your best referral sources.
- Its personalized cloud-based software system creates an easy, all-in-one solution to simplify the referral process.
- Tapp360 identifies your best referral sources and mobilizes them to generate more referrals for your company.
- It engages your referral sources effectively so you can reach a larger network of people and a broader audience.
- It offers a customized turnkey solution to dynamically connect referrals to your desired call-to-action, so that no lead is lost.
- It measures and reports on the effectiveness of referrals on your bottom line.
For more information or to request a Tapp360 demo and find out how you can better activate, engage and track your best referral sources, please visit tapp360.com.
Whether you’re moving product, building a brand, or looking for employees, there’s no better source for high quality leads than the personal referral. If you’re not tapping into the referral market with a formal referral program, you might want to reconsider.